Countries like Lebanon, India, South Africa and Thailand offer medical services much cheaper than America and Europe with comparible medical standards. You may also consider these countries if certain medical procedures cant be performed in your home country rather that travelling to expensive America or Europe.
Because medical tourism requires a substantial amount of logistical arrangements, it may be better to use the services of a travel agent that specializes in medical tourism. Their 1-stop services bring great convenience and comfort by arranging:
- Visa clearance
- Airline tickets
- Securing accommodation
- Providing translation services.
- Enabling access to a large network of experienced specialist doctors.
- Arranging for initial feedback from specialist doctors based on patients inquiries.
- Appointment booking with the healthcare provider in a foreign land / foreign language
- Providing hands-on support to patients and families during stressful times.
- Providing all-inclusive hospital-to-hospital air-ambulance services to patients with critical conditions.
- Providing storage of electronic medical records with comprehensive security capabilities.
This page has been updated on the 2017-12-18.